Lamont Homes can only be as dedicated as the people who work there. As such, we put every effort into hiring caring and committed individuals from the communities we serve.
At Lamont Homes, we make it a point to build up our communities not only by providing services locally, but also by hiring locally. Our holistic approach to providing for our community means we’re always looking for exceptional and service-oriented individuals to join our team and help us provide care for our clients.
Without our staff, we would not be able to provide the quality of care our residents deserve. If this meaningful work sounds appealing to you, please feel free to contact us for more information. If you are eager to get started, we have included below a list of documentation required of all of our staff members.
In addition to the certifications listed above, there are a number of application forms that you will need to fill out in order to apply. In most cases, the required forms can be found by clicking “View Application Forms” and downloading those documents. If you have any questions about the documentation required, please contact us and we will be happy to speak with you.
Lamont Homes provides group homes to its clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The only position we are currently hiring for is that of House Staff. The duties of the House Staff are as follows but not inclusive to:
• Overall care and safety of residents
• Monitor medication intake of residents
• Appropriately maintain accurate MAR sheets
• Coordinate with pharmacy/CSW/Nurse/Case Worker to ensure residents have
appropriate medication on premises
• Prepare, cook and serve meals as by Lamont Homes, Inc.
• Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of
refrigerators, freezers, stove, ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
• Inspect and clean food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary
• Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old
and new items, and rotating stock.
• Clean and Maintain the inside and outside of the facility’s appearance per Lamont
• Daily cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and
• Report any maintenance or repair concerns or to house monitor.
• Report any concerns about residents and/or mediation to Director.
• Launder residents’ cloths and linens
• Communicate effectively with residents and CSWs
• Communicate with case workers to keep current treatment plans and medicals onsite.
• Enforce all house rules
• Communicate effectively with all other Lamont Homes Staff
• Honor and Respect the Residents Rights
• Abide by bed bug policy.
• Other duties as needed
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
Before applying to work for Lamont Homes, all House Staff applicants must complete/obtain: (1) a Federal Background Check, (2) a CPR/First Aid Certificate, (3) a Food Handlers Certificate, and (4) a Health Certificate. Links to where these certificates can be obtained are included above.
Once you have applied we will contact you should we need any further information. If you would like to check the status of your application please send us an email at [email protected].
Applications can be e-mailed, mailed, or faxed to us. Once it is mailed please give 14 business days before inquiring about the status of your application.